October 14, 16, 21, and 23, from 12:00pm to 2:00pm PT
Ongoing classes for new users and/or users needing a refresh:
Course 1: Onboarding (2 hours)
- Target: all DataSelf users.
- User license required: Viewer or more capable.
- Two one-hour sessions: Viewer techniques including Natural Language Querying (NLQ), interacting with existing reports and dashboards, saving custom views, exporting data (Excel, PDF, Power Point), automatically distribution of reports, web browser and mobile device access.
Course 2: Report & Dashboard Design (6 hours)
- Target: business analysis and users who want data analysis empowerment.
- User license required: Explorer or more capable.
- Three two-hour sessions: Explorer techniques for editing, creating and customizing reports and dashboards. These techniques also apply to Creator users (with a small number of variations).
Classes Registration: You can sign up as many trainees as you like. Trainees can attend any class as often as they want. Class registration closes 1 week prior to start date. Click the button on the right to register.
Classes Format: Instructor-led and web-based; might include attendees from other organizations; include hands-on exercises, and leverage a sample database that is similar to your production DataSelf system. Maximum of 8 people per class.
Schedule subject to change.