Visit all of our job openings at https://www.dataself.com/careers/
Job Description: Junior Microsoft Programmer C#, .NET, MS SQL Server
DataSelf is on a mission to inspire data-hungry people in mid-sized organizations. Our team is passionate about how data geeks and our tools can enable people to easily make better informed decisions. This involves a focus on science, art, psychology, business, and technology. Learn more at https://dataself.com.
We are seeking to hire a talented and passionate individual with:
– Three or more years of experience in programming with C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server.
– Preference experience with T-SQL for data modeling, database object creation and maintenance, and database management with MS SQL Server.
– Not required but desirable: some experience with Python programming on the Windows platform.
– Brazilian Portuguese and technical English for reading and writing is a must.
– Full-time position.
– Comfortable working remotely (from home office or a nearby work share facility).
– Excited to learn new skills, both guided and self taught.
– Desire to work in a small (20-person) fast-paced and fast-growing company to help accelerate its growth as it broadens its market reach.
– Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
– Working capacity on Brazilian or USA time zones.
– Strong interpersonal collaboration skills.
DataSelf offers competitive compensation, excellent health care plan, significant professional growth, flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and a growing team full of motivated, collaborative, fun colleagues.
Please email your resume and why you want to join our team at careers @dataself.com.