DataSelf Analytics for Sage 100
Self-service Natural Language, Artificial Intelligence, and 1,000,000+ ways to slice and dice your data.
“Without DataSelf, I wouldn’t be able to tell you confidently that we grew by double digits per year over the past two years. This isn’t some number that someone came up with, but it’s based on actual data where we understand where it’s coming from and where we are as a company.”
–David Wieder, Sales Director for NPC Global Corp
“We have more than doubled in size over the past 10 years and DataSelf has helped us repeatedly. Anything we throw at their team, they figure out.”
Patty Terrazzino, Sales Operations Manager, SawStop
“One of the biggest benefits to having accurate, timely reporting is being able to improve our delivery revenue per hour by 7% over the last year.”
Ian Coleman, Executive Vice President, Coleman Oil
“I was impressed by its flexibility to look at our data from multiple angles, easily select what we needed, and by how user friendly it is. But more important is how fast we can now run reports with DataSelf.”
Greg Washko, CEO, Dixie Carpet Installations, INC.
Success Story Library
DataSelf Analytics for Sage 100 leverages data warehousing and Tableau to displays your KPIs inside Sage 100.
Available for popular web browsers as well as mobile devices using Android or iOS.
One of the most empowering features in DataSelf Analytics for Sage 100 are highly configurable dashboard views and capabilities that give you a nearly endless number of ways to slice and dice data.
- Natural language queries.
- Secure access via web browser and mobile device (native apps for Android and iOS) over the internet.
- Extensive slice-and-dice, filtering and drill down features.
- Geographical trend analysis through maps.
- Automatically distributing reports and dashboards to licensed users by email on schedule.
- Data alerts (notify by email when a threshold has been crossed).
- Export reports via PDF, Excel, PNG, and Power Point.
- Save custom views.
- Create, modify and publish custom reports, dashboards, and projects (folders).
- Access and download underlying data.
- Comment feature for team collaboration.
- Control user access to reports, dashboards and data sources.
- Embed DataSelf Analytics pages into other applications via Java code and iFrame.
Dashboards for Sage 100
DataSelf Analytics for Sage 100 leverages data warehousing, optimized Sage 100 ETL (extraction, transformation and loading) processes, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Tableau (and Power BI soon), and a rich set of templates to Sage 100 to deliver natural language query, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and insightful and interactive reports and dashboards!
It’s easy to customize the solution to your specific custom needs. Tableau provides a robust, secured, easy-to-use, and well documented analytics interface. At the end of the day, users can easily customize the data extraction, create and modify their reports and dashboards, and control user security access. What’s more, it takes a few hours to deploy.
Contact our Sage 100 BI Experts!
Call 888-910-9802 x1 or email Sales @ DataSelf.com