Visit all of our job openings at https://www.dataself.com/careers/
Job Description: Data Warehousing / BI Expert
DataSelf is on a mission to inspire data-hungry people in mid-sized organizations. Our team is passionate about how data geeks and our tools can enable people to easily make better informed decisions. This involves a focus on science, art, psychology, business, and technology. Learn more at https://dataself.com.
We are seeking to hire a talented and passionate individual with 5+ years of experience in:
– MS SQL Server data warehousing: Working with data-hungry people and addressing their data analysis needs. Being able to discuss, translate and bring together critical information that can be extracted from the data. Knowledge of SSIS, Stored Procedures, ETL tools and processes is highly desirable.
– Preferably with reporting experience from one or more of the following systems: Acumatica, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage ERP and CRM, Salesforce.com.
– Comfortable working remotely (from home office or a nearby work share facility).
– Excited to learn new skills, both guided and self taught.
– Availability to travel a few times per year.
– Desire to work in a small (15-person) fast-paced and fast-growing company to help accelerate its growth as it broadens its market reach.
– Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
– Strong interpersonal collaboration skills.
DataSelf offers competitive compensation, excellent health care plan, significant professional upside growth upside, flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and a growing team full of motivated, collaborative, fun colleagues.
Please email your resume and why you want to join our team at careers @dataself.com.