Summary: Most executives see the value of business intelligence, but many feel suspicious of any new software and balk at the price tag. DataSelf is about to remove those concerns.
San Jose, CA, December 23, 2008 – Most executives see the value of business intelligence, but many feel suspicious of any new software and balk at the price tag. Now DataSelf, the mid-market’s leader in business intelligence, is about to remove those concerns with pay-as-you-go pricing and a money-back guarantee.
“In this tough economy, managers have to make smarter decisions, and business intelligence becomes more crucial than ever,” said DataSelf CEO Joni Girardi.
In January, DataSelf will make its business intelligence a no-brainer. The initial investment for most clients will be a few thousand dollars—with ROI likely in days or weeks instead of months. Two initiatives make the initial reduction of investment possible: a pay-as-you-go rental model and a simplified framework that is easier to deploy and maintain.
DataSelf will also offer a money-back guarantee: If the customer decides within 30 days that DataSelf BI is not a good fit, DataSelf will refund the rental investment. “We are putting our skin in the game. DataSelf BI is for managers what a remote control is for a TV viewer—once you use it, you can’t live without it,” said Girardi.
DataSelf BI provides mid-size companies out-of-the-box solutions with over 1,200 must-have metrics. They answer such questions as which customers are most profitable, which ones are rising fast, who’s been dropping off, which products to focus on and which to drop. For many mid-size companies, these pre-defined metrics are sufficient to monitor the efficiency of their operations. In other companies, non-technical users quickly adapt the out-of-the-box metrics.
DataSelf knows the mid-market better than any BI provider. The DataSelf team began developing BI for mid-size organizations about 10 years ago. When the team couldn’t find a solution that met the market’s needs for versatility, ease-of-use and economy, Girardi explains, they built their own.
DataSelf BI provides an easy yet powerful means to report or slice and dice business data. Its main benefits:
- An intuitive and user-friendly reporting solution. On average, managers can tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support.
- Managers easily see new possibilities. DataSelf BI delivers a virtual “consultant in a box” with its rich package of over 1,200 reports and KPIs, a comprehensive data warehouse and several OLAP cubes.
- Quick deployment at a fraction of the cost of the solutions from up-market BI vendors.
- Comprehensive set of BI functions such as KPIs, dashboards, forecasting, budgeting, operational reporting, financial reporting, commissions, analytics, data mining, data warehousing, OLAP cubes, SQL mirroring, balanced scorecards and business activity monitoring.
- Ready to plug into popular mid-market applications such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage Accpac, SageCRM, Sage MAS 90, MAS 200, MAS 500, Sage PFW, Sage Pro, SalesLogix and Everest Software.
- Integration of Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server and SharePoint as optional features.
About DataSelf Corporation:
DataSelf provides user-friendly and high-end business intelligence (BI) solutions for mid-size organizations. Its headquarters are in the Silicon Valley.
DataSelf’s solutions have grown out of more than 10 years of experience providing best-practice, high-end reporting, data analysis and analytic solutions to mid-size organizations.
DataSelf simplifies and amplifies Microsoft’s BI solutions. DataSelf simplifies it by providing a comprehensive out-of-the-box solution to the most popular mid-market business applications, and by adding its own technology that eliminates most of the programming involved in typical Microsoft BI solutions. DataSelf amplifies MS BI by empowering each client with only the BI tools that they can benefit from the most, and by helping clients maximize their investment in BI as they become more sophisticated BI users.
Please visit www.dataself.com for more information.