Summary: One of the mid-market’s most advanced business intelligence solutions will be on exhibit at this year’s Sage Insights in Nashville.
San Jose, February 27, 2009 — One of the mid-market’s most advanced business intelligence solutions will be on exhibit at this year’s Sage Insights in Nashville—where it will demonstrate how its tools lead companies through emergencies and into growth.
“We get how hard it is to operate in a crisis,” says DataSelf CEO Joni Girardi. “First, decision makers have to get a fix on what’s happening, then navigate out of it—with an eye on the future. DataSelf BI is a critical tool in all phases: emergency, recovery and growth.”
DataSelf BI plugs in and within hours shows conditions, trends, threats and opportunities. Unlike its competitors, its solid technical footing keeps it ready for growth long after the crisis has passed.
At Sage Insights, DataSelf will show many impressive new features for all phases of growth:
- More than doubled the number of predefined reports and KPIs to more than 2000 ready-to-go templates. Like a well-stocked hardware store, there’s sure to be plenty that fit any operation precisely.
- DataSelf now makes the investment in its BI solution a financial no-brainer: It offers a 30-day money back guarantee and low investment BI for rent.
- The web-based, high-end BI features of Microsoft PerformancePoint Server have became considerably more affordable thanks to its integration into SharePoint.
DataSelf invites Insights attendees to stop by its booth—number 825—and to attend its breakout session — “Take the Donut Challenge: Can Users Write a Report Faster They Can Eat a Donut?” — on Tuesday at 2:15 to 3:45 p.m. For details, go to www.sagesoftwareinsights.com.
DataSelf BI provides an easy yet powerful means to report or slice and dice business data. Its main benefits:
- An intuitive and user-friendly reporting solution. On average, managers can tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support.
- Managers easily see new possibilities. DataSelf BI delivers a virtual “consultant in a box” with its rich package of over 2,000 reports and KPIs, a comprehensive data warehouse and several OLAP cubes.
- Quick deployment at a fraction of the cost of the solutions from up-market BI vendors.
- Comprehensive set of BI functions such as KPIs, dashboards, forecasting, budgeting, operational reporting, financial reporting, commissions, analytics, data mining, data warehousing, OLAP cubes, SQL mirroring, balanced scorecards and business activity monitoring.
- Ready to plug into popular mid-market applications such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage Accpac, SageCRM, Sage MAS 90, MAS 200, MAS 500, Sage PFW, Sage Pro, SalesLogix and Everest Software.
- Integration of Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server and SharePoint as optional features.
About DataSelf Corporation:
DataSelf provides user-friendly and high-end business intelligence (BI) solutions for mid-size organizations. Its headquarters are in the Silicon Valley.
DataSelf’s solutions have grown out of more than 10 years of experience providing best-practice, high-end reporting, data analysis and analytic solutions to mid-size organizations.
DataSelf simplifies and amplifies Microsoft’s BI solutions. DataSelf simplifies it by providing a comprehensive out-of-the-box solution to the most popular mid-market business applications, and by adding its own technology that eliminates most of the programming involved in typical Microsoft BI solutions. DataSelf amplifies MS BI by empowering each client with only the BI tools that they can benefit from the most, and by helping clients maximize their investment in BI as they become more sophisticated BI users.
Please visit www.dataself.com for more information.