San Jose, CA, July 2, 2008 – The publisher of one of the mid-market’s most advanced business intelligence solutions will produce a must-see exhibit at this year’s Third Party Advantage Conference in Vancouver, BC.
Since TPAC 2007, DataSelf BI has introduced many impressive new features:
- 40% more predefined reports and KPIs: The number of predefined reports and key performance indicators has soared, from 550 last year to more than 780 now.
- New modules: customer loyalty, budgeting, sales commission, inventory replenishment planning, balance sheet and income statement.
- Two new DataSelf ETL releases and support for MS SQL Server 2005.
- Integration of Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server and SharePoint as optional features.
DataSelf invites TPAC attendees to stop by its booth—number 36—and to attend its breakout session on Tuesday at 11:10 a.m. Please visit http://www.tpac.biz for details.
DataSelf BI provides an easy yet powerful means to report or “slice and dice” business data. Its main benefits are:
- An intuitive and user-friendly reporting solution. On average, managers can tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support. They can write reports from scratch faster than they can eat a donut.
- A virtual “consultant in a box.” provided by the rich package of over 780 reports and KPIs, a comprehensive data warehouse and several OLAP cubes.
- Quick deployment at a fraction of the cost of solutions from up-market BI vendors.
- It works with a wide variety of mid-market business systems, including Sage Accpac ERP, Sage BusinessVision, SageCRM, Sage MAS 90 ERP, Sage MAS 200 ERP, Sage MAS 500 ERP, Sage Pro ERP, Sage PFW ERP, Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics, and SAP Business One.
DataSelf BI covers a wide range of BI needs such as KPIs, dashboards, forecasting, budgeting, operational reporting, financial reporting, commissions, analytics, data mining, data warehousing, OLAP cubes, SQL mirroring, balanced scorecards and business activity monitoring.
About DataSelf Corporation:
DataSelf provides user-friendly and high-end business intelligence (BI) solutions for mid-size organizations. Its headquarters are in the Silicon Valley.
DataSelf’s solutions have grown out of more than 10 years of experience providing best-practice, high-end reporting, data analysis and analytic solutions to mid-size organizations.
DataSelf simplifies and amplifies Microsoft’s BI solutions. DataSelf simplifies it by providing a comprehensive out-of-the-box solution to the most popular mid-market business applications, and by adding its own technology that eliminates most of the programming involved in typical Microsoft BI solutions. DataSelf amplifies MS BI by empowering each client with only the BI tools that they can benefit from the most, and by helping clients maximize their investment in BI as they become more sophisticated BI users.
Please visit www.dataself.com for more information.