San Jose, CA, June 30, 2009 – The publisher of one of the mid-market’s most advanced business intelligence solutions will produce a must-see exhibit at this year’s Third Party Advantage Conference on August 30 to September 1 in Vancouver, BC.
Since TPAC 2008, DataSelf BI has introduced many impressive new features:
- DataSelf has more than doubled the number of predefined reports and KPIs to more than 2000 ready-to-go templates. Like a well-stocked hardware store, there’s sure to be plenty that fit any operation precisely.
- DataSelf now makes the investment in its BI solution a financial no-brainer: It offers a 60-day money back guarantee and low investment BI for rent.
- The web-based, high-end BI features of Microsoft PerformancePoint Server have become considerably more affordable thanks to its integration into SharePoint.
DataSelf invites TPAC attendees to stop by its booth—number 8—and to attend its breakout session on Monday at 2:00pm. Please visit http://www.tpac.biz for details.
DataSelf BI provides an easy yet powerful means to report or “slice and dice” business data. Its main benefits are:
- An intuitive and user-friendly reporting solution. On average, managers can tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support. They can write reports from scratch faster than they can eat a donut.
- A virtual “consultant in a box” provided by the rich package of over 2,000 reports and KPIs, a comprehensive data warehouse and several OLAP cubes.
- Quick deployment at a fraction of the cost of solutions from up-market BI vendors.
- It works with a wide variety of mid-market business systems, including Sage Accpac ERP, Sage BusinessVision, SageCRM, Sage MAS 90 ERP, Sage MAS 200 ERP, Sage MAS 500 ERP, Sage Pro ERP, Sage PFW ERP, Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics, and SAP Business One.
DataSelf BI covers a wide range of BI needs such as KPIs, dashboards, forecasting, budgeting, operational reporting, financial reporting, commissions, analytics, data mining, data warehousing, OLAP cubes, SQL mirroring, balanced scorecards and business activity monitoring.
About DataSelf Corporation:
DataSelf provides user-friendly and high-end business intelligence (BI) solutions for mid-size organizations. Its headquarters are in the Silicon Valley.
DataSelf’s solutions have grown out of more than 10 years of experience providing best-practice, high-end reporting, data analysis and analytic solutions to mid-size organizations.
DataSelf simplifies and amplifies Microsoft’s BI solutions. DataSelf simplifies it by providing a comprehensive out-of-the-box solution to the most popular mid-market business applications, and by adding its own technology that eliminates most of the programming involved in typical Microsoft BI solutions. DataSelf amplifies MS BI by empowering each client with only the BI tools that they can benefit from the most, and by helping clients maximize their investment in BI as they become more sophisticated BI users.
Please visit www.dataself.com for more information.