An industry-leading technology for over a decade, DataSelf ETL+ is celebrating its anniversary with a new release that increases the power, ease of use, and speed of the application. Focused on our ongoing commitment to providing the very best in BI-Based Reporting and Data Warehousing, DataSelf is pleased to announce the following enhanced features…
DataSelf Corp., the mid-market leader in business analytics and data warehousing software, announced a partnership to embed their industry leading BI-based Reporting solution in JAMIS Prime ERP, the leading project ERP solution for government contractors. Read more about it here…
“The value of reports relies on the quality of the data.”
With the increased use of Business Intelligence reporting tools over the past decade, people seem to have forgotten that as powerful as BI technology is, it’s still completely dependent on the quantity, quality, and organization of the data that it’s reporting on.
As BI is only as good as the data it reports on, the solution to the challenges of data quantity, quality, and organization is simple: improve the data.
It has been such a pleasure to get to meet with so many of you at the events in 2023. From Acumatica Summit 2023, ITA 2023 Spring Collaborative, JAMIS Summit 2023, and Tableau Conference 2023; to Sage Partner Summit 2023, acuCONNECT 2023; Chortek and CLA Sage 100 User Group; and wrapped it up with the ITA Fall 2023 Collaborative!
We are keeping up the momentum in 2024 and hope to see many of you at one of the first three conferences of the year!
Wynn, Las Vegas. January 28-31, 2024
We are excited to announce that we have joined a group of leading ISVs to sponsor “Summit at the Sphere”…more info coming soon, and seats will be by invitation only. Additionally, we will have 5 DataSelf BI-Experts at the conference! There are a number of ways to connect with us:
- Come see us at Booth #116!
- Attend our Marketplace Session: Too Much Data, Too Little Insight?
- See Data Geek Jedi Master Joni Girardi on the panel for the Breakout Session: Harness Business Data: Go from Data Zero to Data Hero
MGM Grand, Las Vegas. February 25-29, 2024
…stay tuned for more details!
Meeting of the Minds / 90 Minds
Margaritaville Resort, Palm Springs. February 28 – March 1st, 2024
…stay tuned for more details!
Earlier this month, we co-hosted this webinar with 3G Pacejet Shipping. View the recording here.
From the time an order comes into the time it leaves the dock, there are many opportunities for errors and delays if you don’t have the right processes in place. This webinar covered how DataSelf and 3G Pacejet Shipping help companies ship faster and more accurately in the following ways:
- Using Quantity on Hand forecasting to confirm the ability to fulfill orders
- Getting instant visibility into missed shipments, late POs, stockouts, or anything else that could lead to delays
- Streamlining your shipping process with scan pack for fast deliveries without errors
- Staying on top of rising costs by optimizing carrier selection and avoiding unexpected surcharges
…all with seamless integration to Acumatica.
In this webinar we covered how DataSelf Analytics uniquely combines data warehousing with business intelligence to create the industry’s first true BI-based Reporting solution.
View it here to learn more about how you can have drastically improved reporting in the coming year with:
- A straightforward process for creating new reports and dashboards
- A path to eliminate data silos between ERP, legacy, and other business applications
- Confidence in knowing your data and reports – are legitimate and can be used for more effective decision-making
What DataSelf Customers are Saying…
“DataSelf always makes sure you get the data you need.”
I give them a 5 out of 5 for support. The CEO, Joni, is very passionate about data and solving problems. We were looking to automate live reporting with refresh schedules. The most valuable features are ETL and Tableau.”
– Martino Mondares, Connected Cannabis Co.
“DataSelf offers a Dynamic View of Key Drivers.”
We had disparate information collection points, a lack of data-mining capabilities and needed more efficiency from all resources. The solution allowed us to address these problems. The integration is clean, there was a rapid learning curve, and it is easily expandable. The excellent generic dashboards and ability to quickly toggle to different cuts of data is extremely valuable.”
– Glenn Emory, Weidenhammer Packaging Group