DataSelf supports MS Dynamics GP v6 to 2016
You know that MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains) excels at ERP, yet you may feel that its built-in reporting doesn’t provide the visibility into your business you need. You do need BI for Dynamics GP! DataSelf Analytics fulfills that potential by adding extensive reporting agility and depth, amplifying your business intelligence benefits with Tableau and Microsoft BI technologies, and providing exactly what you need to turn your data into knowledge.
DataSelf Analytics provides capabilities that go beyond MS Reporting Services and Excel-based reporting, allowing users to analyze data extensively and easily. It allows decision makers to easily access all of their data anytime and anywhere; not only GP’s data but also from other systems such as CRM, MRP, POS, website visitors and maybe an external payroll application. It becomes a single source for reporting, a single source of the truth.
DataSelf Analytics Rapid ROI
• Easy to use: On average, managers tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support.
• Fast: It runs reports and dashboards in seconds regardless of the size of your databases.
• It’s a virtual “consultant in a box” with 5,000 must-have reports, dashboards & KPIs.
• Ways to distribute reports to users (3-min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95-YRJky1Ok
• How analytics can improve sales teams efficiency (45-min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VBmxgLFDI
• Analytics for multi-company consolidations (45-min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQfEpDQAjE&
MS Dynamics GP Business Intelligence: Powerful and Affordable
DataSelf Analytics was built from scratch for mid-size organizations — based on 16-plus years of experience helping mid-size organizations implement business intelligence. We wanted a better solution than we could find on the market, so we made one ourselves.
DataSelf Analytics provides a wide range of high-end business intelligence benefits for Dynamics GP. Using industry-standard components comprised of Tableau and MS SQL Server, users can then take advantage of features such as self-service BI, data discovery, in-memory analytics, budgeting, consolidation, dashboards, data mining, data warehousing, ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading), financial reporting, forecasting, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), multidimensional analysis, MS Power BI, MS Excel Pivot Table, OLAP cubes, MS Reporting Services, and MS SharePoint Integration.