Why DataSelf Analytics for Everest Software?
You know that Everest Software excels at ERP, yet you may feel that its built-in reporting doesn’t provide the visibility into your business you need. DataSelf Analytics fulfills Everest Software ERP’s potential by adding extensive reporting agility and depth, simplifying and amplifying your analytics requirements by incorporating Tableau and Microsoft BI technologies, providing exactly what you need to turn your data into knowledge.
DataSelf Analytics provides capabilities that go beyond Crystal, MS Access and Excel-based reporting, allowing users to analyze data extensively and easily. For instance, when doing sales analysis, users can analyze sales and profitability by parameters such as customer, salesperson, product, ship-to and warehouse, thus providing a variety of performance measures to better understand where to focus management’s attention.
Easy Reporting and Rapid ROI (Return on Investment)
• DataSelf Analytics is intuitive and user-friendly.
• On average, managers tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support.
• It’s a virtual “consultant in a box” with 5,000 must-have reports & KPIs.
Extended ROI (xROI or Easy Long-Term Maintenance)
• No report upgrade worries when you upgrade Everest Software.
• DataSelf Analytics simplifies and amplifies Tableau and Microsoft’s BI technology — guaranteeing long-term availability and compatibility.
Powerful and Affordable Business Intelligence for Everest Software
• It deploys in hours or days — costing a fraction of comparable up-market BI solutions.
• DataSelf Analytics was built from scratch for mid-size organizations — based on 10-plus years of experience helping mid-size organizations implement business intelligence. We wanted a better solution than we could find on the market, so we made one ourselves.
DataSelf Analytics provides a wide range of high-end BI features such as analytics, budgeting, consolidation, dashboards, data analysis, data mining, data modeling, data warehousing, ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading), financial reporting, forecasting, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), multidimensional analysis, OLAP cubes and operational reporting. Optional components: balanced scorecards, BAM (Business Activity Monitoring), EDI, MS Reporting Services, PerformancePoint Services (PPS), MS SharePoint Integration.