Visit all of our job openings at https://www.dataself.com/careers/
Job Description: Sales Engineer
DataSelf is on a mission to inspire data-hungry people in mid-sized organizations. Our team is passionate about how data geeks and our tools can enable people to easily make better informed decisions. This involves a focus on science, art, psychology, business, and technology. Learn more at https://dataself.com.
We are seeking to hire a talented and passionate individual with 5+ years of experience in:
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services
- Presenting the product and all features to customers and partners
- Negotiating contract terms
- Troubleshooting client problems
- Communicating customer requirements to our BI team
- Coordinating efforts between our BI team and clients and partners
- Providing advanced training and support
- Preferably with experience with at least two of the following tools: Excel, Tableau, and Power BI
- Preferably with reporting experience from one or more of the following systems: Acumatica, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage ERP and CRM, Salesforce.com
- Preferably with basic knowledge to connect reporting tools directly to data sources (such as MS SQL Server).
- Comfortable working remotely (from home office or a nearby work share facility).
- Excited to learn new skills, both guided and self taught.
- Availability to travel a few times per year.
- Desire to work in a small (15-person) fast-paced and fast-growing company to help accelerate its growth as it broadens its market reach.
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills.
DataSelf offers competitive compensation, excellent health care plan, significant professional upside growth upside, flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and a growing team full of motivated, collaborative, fun colleagues.
Please email your resume and why you want to join our team at careers @dataself.com.