Much easier than Crystal, MS Reporting Services or Excel. On average 80%, of new reports can be tackled by people with little to no training. We offer 1-hour onboarding training for non-sophisticated clients to get the value on day one. We also offer 8h training for $299/attendee to learn 20% of the features that address 80% of the reporting needs. Additional custom training is also available.
How important is speed to decisions? How often do you have to wait for a new report? Hours, days, or weeks? If your team were to have easy and instant access to your data, could they make better sales or cost-cut decisions on a quarterly basis? Would the benefits from such better decisions be bigger than DataSelf’s fees?
With DataSelf Natural Language Query engine and the drag-and-drop report editor, users can find answers to most of their questions instantly, even on their mobile devices.
Yes. Sometimes this is super simple, especially if the needed data sources are already in DataSelf. See a simple example below. It blends AR Aging, AR Invoice Details, and Sales Orders into a single report by Customer. It takes a couple of minutes to build this report from scratch.
Yes, security can be configured so users can only see their own data. For instance, a dashboard for the inventory manager can show different data than for the warehouse manager.
Empowers decision makers with easy access to information anytime and anywhere, on desktops and mobile.
- Self-service BI powered by enterprise-grade software
- 5,000+ crowdsourced templates from 12 years of helping medium-sized businesses get value from data. Templates include reports, dashboards and KPIs, each one ready for business users to use them as is or to modify them as needed without IT help.
- Reduced reporting labor of 80% or more.
- Much greater ease and speed to build and modify reports compared with other SMB-tailored solutions.
- Tedious data manipulation and reporting are eliminated or reduced with easy automation.
- Routine manual report distribution is eliminated or reduced with easy automation.
Learn how DataSelf grows with you. It’s a rare organization that stays the same forever, with the same questions, the same kind of data, and the same competitive edge. As your organization grows, matures, or simply changes focus, DataSelf Analytics goes right along with you. You’re the boss, not the system.
- TABLEAU on the client side for the most powerful and flexible data analysis, presentation, and persuasion. Top-rated in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the last six years in a row.
- A data warehouse for data preparation, efficiency, and performance.
- ETL to simplify the maintenance of the server-side software
- Templates for over 5,000 reports, dashboards and KPIs
We offer monthly, yearly and 3-year license subscriptions. We might offer Perpetual licenses depending on special conditions. Contact us for more details.
Typically, it deploys in a fraction of the time of competing solutions. We have many clients where the deployment took a couple of hours. In general, it takes days or weeks.
We usually budget a few hours of Web-based classes. We also offer dozens of on-line training sessions to complement training. Many users have learned how to use the tool with no formal training.
- AP Open Payables
- AR Open Receivables
- CRM Contacts
- CRM Opportunities
- CRM Tickets/Tech Support
- GL Financials
- GL Transaction History
- IN Inventory On Hand Today
- IN Inventory Transaction History
- IN Historical OH by Date
- PO Open Purchase Order
- SA Sales Analysis
- SO Sales Order
DataSelf Analytics has an extensive out-of-the-box solution that includes reports, dashboards and KPIs for the following systems:
- Infor CRM (SalesLogix)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, CRM, GP, NAV and SL
- Sage 100, 300, 500, CRM, Pro and X3
DataSelf Analytics can also integrate and report data from any ODBC-compliant database systems, including these:
- ERP (enterprise resource planning)
- CRM (customer relationship management)
- POS (point of sale)
- MRP (material requirements planning)
- WMS (Warehouse management systems)
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- Cloud-based databases
DataSelf Analytics uses several methods to import data (such as direct access or via ODBC). Overall, it can import data from any ODBC-compliant database, including MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, Providex, Pervasive, Oracle and MySQL. See the complete list here.
Learn more about DataSelf architecture.
Example: Looking at revenues per customer or product from the whole company history seamlessly.
PUBLISHER: Creation, publishing and slicing & dicing of reports. It includes licenses for desktop, web and mobile devices.
POWER USER: Creation, slicing and dicing reports on Web and mobile.
VIEWER USER: Standard slicing and dicing reports on Web and mobile.
AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTION MODULE: Schedule and email individualized PDF reports to an unlimited number of recipients.
Though that campaign ended, you can still try it on your own if you supply your own donut.
The short answer is that DataSelf Analytics provides the flexible and pre-configured data backend — what we call the data drivetrain — that Tableau does not provide. Tableau is designed for analysis and assumes that users connect it to a reliable supply of data. A comprehensive data flow for all of your data analysis needs requires time and expertise to set up and maintain. We cut that process short, in most cases to hours, days or weeks.
Most other made-for-SMB business intelligence systems lack a data warehouse.
Benefits include these:
- Faster query performance
- Easier to query since data is automatically manipulated for reporting purposes
- Historical data is preserved
- No risk of interference with ERP or CRM systems
- Integration of multiple systems
- Data quality and consistency
The minimum server specs for a small DataSelf Cloud Analytics system is as follows:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016, Windows 10 might work for very small deployments
- MS SQL Server Standard 2012 or 2014 or 2016, SQL Express might work for very small deployments
- 2 CPU threads
- 4GB of RAM
- 25GB of free disk space.
For more information, please visit DataSelf System Requirements
In general, the bulk of a company’s data is historical data – data that no longer changes. Such data includes settled GL posted transactions, invoices, purchases, bills, payments and payroll. These tables can have a lot of data, and running reports against them in real-time can cause performance issues on source systems as well as on report running time.
Transaction systems such as ERP and CRM systems are optimized to enter new transactions quickly and efficiently. Though they can perform simple reporting, ad hoc or sophisticated reports can get very complicated and run very slowly. Running reports in real time can bring source systems to a crawl and could disrupt operations.