Visit all of our job openings at https://www.dataself.com/careers/
Job Description: Business Analyst Internship
DataSelf is on a mission to inspire data-hungry people in mid-sized organizations. Our team is passionate about how data geeks and our tools can enable people to easily make better informed decisions. This involves a focus on science, art, psychology, business, and technology. Learn more at https://dataself.com.
We are seeking to hire a talented and passionate intern with experience in:
– Tableau and/or Power BI. Experience with DAX and/or Tableau formula syntax is highly desirable.
– Business analyst role: Working with data-hungry people and addressing their data analysis needs.
– Preferably with reporting experience from ERP and CRM systems such as Acumatica, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Infor CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage ERP and CRM, Salesforce.com.
– Part-time or full-time position.
– Comfortable working remotely (from your own home office).
– Excited to learn new skills, both guided and self taught.
– Desire to work in a small (15-person) fast-paced and fast-growing company to help accelerate its growth as it broadens its market reach.
– Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
– Strong interpersonal collaboration skills.
This position might evolve into an employment opportunity.
Please email your resume and why you want to join our team at careers @dataself.com.