The top three distinguishing capabilities of DataSelf Analytics (& corresponding benefits); the top 10 reasons clients have chosen DataSelf
DataSelf Analytics transforms a company’s data (via ETL+™) to enable the extraction of more meaningful data; it leverages the industry’s best Business Intelligence technologies (Tableau, Power BI); and it provides immediate ROI via its extensive collection of out-of-the-box reports & dashboards.
By using DataSelf Analytics, clients improve their business’ ability to:
- Spot Critical Activities & Trends
- Predict Future Performance
- Respond to Potential Problems & Opportunities
- Drill-down, slice-and-dice, and “zoom areas” provide better insight
- Reports and dashboards use past performance to predict future potential – plus the ability to view “what-if?” results
- No technical expertise required
- Plain English commands (“sales last month versus current month”)
- Includes selection criteria, sort order, and field selections
- Non-techies can both view reports and change their contents – from changing selection criteria, sorting, and drilling-down to details
- Optional “zoom areas” let users select groups of records to drill into
- Addresses every module in ERP
- Default reports may be copied, modified & published in < 5 minutes.
- # of default reports varies, based on DataSelf Analytics license type
- DataSelf’s “Advanced Analytics” starts at $399/month
- Custom report creation does not require consulting services
- Deployment, connectivity and security happen automatically.
- Time for a typical deployment is less than 60 minutes.
- DataSelf transforms expansive and cumbersome data sets to expedite the retrieval and analysis of the information inside.
- Cloud-ready using best of breed AWS or Azure
- On-prem & hybrid environments also supported.
- DataSelf uses industry leaders Tableau & MS Power BI – so clients don’t have to learn a proprietary technology and they have the assurance that these solutions will be around for the long-term.
- Exceptional ease of use via refined UI.
- “Best of all worlds” technology venture – DataSelf for the leading ETL technology combined with Tableau, Power BI, & MS SQL Server.
- DataSelf integrates with all of a client’s apps – no more “silos of data” that are outside of a client’s analysis
- DataSelf can combine data from multiple (non-integrated) apps and analyze it jointly to provide even more business insight.