Test drive DataSelf with YOUR OWN DATA at Sage Summit!
To see your own data on DataSelf Analytics, bring us a copy of your ERP or CRM database on a USB stick or portable HD.
1. A temporary copy of your database goes onto our demo notebook at our Summit booth
2. We create an extract of your data and hand it back to you onto your storage device.
3. We give you a quick tutorial for DataSelf Analytics, some training videos, and a trial license of DataSelf Analytics Desktop.
4. With your data extracted into your DataSelf Analytics Desktop trial licenses, off you go on your test drive. You’ll be amazed by how easy, fast, and fluid your reporting and data analysis becomes.
– DataSelf Analytics desktop requirements: most Windows versions or Mac OSX 10.9 and newer; 2GB of RAM; 5GB of free disk space.
– After we hand back your extracted data, we will destroy our copy of your database.
– If required, please email us your NDA beforehand. Otherwise, you can use ours (find it here)
– Copy of your database: Please bring a backup of your ERP or CRM database. For example, a compressed and password-protected backup from your database from SQL v2008 R2, 2012 or 2014. Contact us if you need more details.
– If you can’t do this at Summit, click Trial it now to start the process now.