Advanced Analytics for Acumatica by DataSelf
(formerly known as DataSelf Lite)
Self-service Natural Language, Artificial Intelligence, and 1,000,000+ ways to slice and dice your data.
“DataSelf has the ability to quickly translate questions into solutions because of the data sets they’ve already established.
It dramatically improves the time to insight.”
Nigel LeGresley, CFO, Acumatica
“After running the powerful combination of DataSelf Analytics and Acumatica for a short season.
I’m extremely impressed with the results including a 23% growth in EBITDA year over year.”
Peter Paindiris, President, Teknikor Contracting, Inc.
Advanced Analytics for Acumatica leverages a transparent data warehouse and Tableau to displays your KPIs inside Acumatica.
Available for popular web browsers as well as mobile devices using Android or iOS.
One of the most empowering features in Advanced Analytics for Acumatica are highly configurable dashboard views and capabilities that give you a nearly endless number of ways to slice and dice data.
- Natural language queries.
- Secure access via web browser and mobile device (native apps for Android and iOS) over the internet.
- Extensive slice-and-dice, filtering and drill down features.
- Geographical trend analysis through maps.
- Automatically distributing reports and dashboards to licensed users by email on schedule.
- Data alerts (notify by email when a threshold has been crossed).
- Export reports via PDF, Excel, PNG, and Power Point.
- Save custom views.
- Create, modify and publish custom reports, dashboards, and projects (folders).
- Access and download underlying data.
- Comment feature for team collaboration.
- Control user access to reports, dashboards and data sources.
- Independent user credentials. Add-ons: MFA and SSO.
- One-click open of Acumatica pages directly from reports and dashboards.
- Embed Advanced Analytics reports in Acumatica. Details here.
- Embed Advanced Analytics pages into other applications via Java code and iFrame.
45-min webinar recording
Transparent Cloud Data Warehouse
- Requires one Acumatica user for data extraction. Click here for required user roles
- Acumatica-certified data extraction process that causes little impact in Acumatica databases (extract burst cycles: 2 sec pull, 2 secs pausing, repeat)
- After the initial data extract, subsequent overnight refreshes only extract new and updated records
- Upcoming customizations:
- User-controlled data warehouse remapping
- Changing auto refresh schedule
- On-demand data refresh.
- Limitation: Data warehouse functions such as additional data sources, data consolidation, cleaning, and preparation are not included. See Enterprise Analytics by DataSelf for advanced data warehousing capabilities
- Easy upgrade from Advanced Analytics to Enterprise Analytics at any time
Advanced Analytics by DataSelf leverages transparent data warehousing, optimized Acumatica-certified ETL (extraction, transformation and loading) processes, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Tableau (and Power BI soon), and a rich set of templates to Acumatica to deliver natural language query, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and insightful and interactive reports and dashboards!
It’s easy to customize the solution to your specific custom needs. Customizable Generic Inquiries (GIs) control what data is extracted from Acumatica. And Tableau provides a robust, secured, easy-to-use, and well documented analytics interface. At the end of the day, users can easily customize the data extraction, create and modify their reports and dashboards, and control user security access.
What’s more, it takes about 15 minutes to deploy (click here to deploy now!)!
Dashboards for Acumatica
Distribution Edition (documentation under construction)
Manufacturing Edition (work in progress)
Construction Edition (work in progress)
Advanced Analytics works with Acumatica versions 2018 R1, 2018 R2, 2019 R1, 2019 R2 and 2020 R1. Please consult us if you have an older version.
ORDER IT NOW directly from Acumatica Inc, or from your DataSelf reseller, or from here.
Contact our Acumatica BI Experts!
Fill out the following form and one of our cloud analytics experts will contact you shortly.